Custom Functions / Key Assignments
I've been searching and maybe I haven't tried hard enough yet but I've tried and failed so far. So, I guess two part question with part 1 being the most important I think.
(1) How do I define custom actions or functions?
(2) How do I map that to a key? (I think I do this in 'Controller Manager' settings window)
I want to do multiple things but if I can figure out the first I will hopefully be able to figure out the rest from there. So, to start, I'd like to do the following by pressing ALT+1:
(a) Load the track that is currently playing on Deck A onto Deck B
(b) Match Deck B song position to match Deck A's position (do not sync tempo!) after done loading
(c) Set Deck B song position X beats ahead of Deck A (X being configurable to 1/4,1/2, 3/4, full beat)
Ideally instructions for Traktor 2 but I'll take instructions for any version and figure it out from there.
Add In --> Track Deck --> Duplicate Track
Add In --> Deck Common --> Move --> Beatjump
Assign both to a key combination of your choice via the Learn button (find more about it on Youtube it's super easy)0
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I am having trouble with some of your suggestions though...
(1) Duplicate Track - This is tempo matching. I just want to load the track at the normal tempo. It does match the song position though which is good.
(2) Beat Jump - This isn't working. I multibound both functions to Alt+1 and the beatjump doesn't have an effect. Is there a way to add a few milliseconds of delay between the two?
Also, how do I specify the size of the jump? Half beat for example.0
- 10.5K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 441 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 204 Tech Talks
- 1K Native Access
- 4.8K Komplete
- 609 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 473 Reaktor
- 149 Battery 4
- 268 Guitar Rig & FX
- 199 Massive X & Synths
- 208 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.2K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators