S4MK3 & S3: Performance MOD (qml coding)

Options

Comments

• pixel
    pixel Member Posts: 114 Helper
    Options

I have made a video🎥, but the problem is solved.😋

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,818 mod
    Options
  • pixel
    Options

😆a little coffee for you☕️

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Thank you, i'm having it right now... 🍩+☕➔😃🎧

• pixel
    Options

Can you tell me about (phase meter)?

"app.traktor.decks.X.sync.enabled"
    "app.traktor.decks.X.sync.phase"
    "app.traktor.decks.X.sync.tempo"

I want to create an 8 LED visualization🤪

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

For the phase meter (like in the Traktor GUI) you better use this:

AppProperty { id: tempoPhase; path: "app.traktor.decks." + deckIdx + ".tempo.phase" }

tempoPhase.value will range from -0.5 to +0.5

you can use this value as a conditional to trigger LED or enable wires to do that. Divide the value in 8 steps of 0.125 like this:

step 1 : (tempoPhase.value <= -0.375)

step 2 : (tempoPhase.value > -0.375) && (tempoPhase.value <= -0.25)

etc.

If you want to use the jogwheel leds, take the spinning led wires group as a template, but instead of the 'beat' conditionals i put in, you use the tempoPhase.value range as a conditional.

• pixel
    Options

Thank you for the instructions.😁

I will implement this in a few days^^

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Preliminary update:

Turn off the screens with SHIFT+Deck Button. This will not turn the screen black, just stop any output. Turn deck to Live Input first if you want it to be black. I may implement a fade-to-black at a later date.

Enjoy testing.

• pixel
    Options

I'm done😋, I'll make a video later😊

• Sûlherokhh
    Options
  • pixel
    Options

Actually you don't need that🤣But it was fun

• Sûlherokhh
    Options
  • pixel
    Options

somehow I can't cope with the knobs.😪

Do you know a suitable link?

right.loop.touch
    right.move.touch
    left.loop.touch
    left.move.touch

WiresGroup {
        enabled: (tempoPhase.value && !endWarningProp.value && move.touch && loop.touch);

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

i know that the s4 move and loop encoders are touch sensitive. don't know about the s3.

i will have a look and show you what to do.

• Sûlherokhh
    edited March 3
    Options

If you place it in 'S3Deck.qml' (or it's dependents) you can use this:

MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckLoopSizeTouchProp; path: deckPropertiesPath + ".loop_size.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }
    MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckLoopMoveTouchProp; path: deckPropertiesPath + ".loop_move.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }

Wire { from: "%surface%.loop_size.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: deckPropertiesPath + ".loop_size.touch" } }
    Wire { from: "%surface%.loop_move.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: deckPropertiesPath + ".loop_move.touch" } }

Then you can use 'deckLoopSizeTouchProp.value' and 'deckLoopMoveTouchProp.value' as a deck-specific conditional.

This works for the s4mk3; if the s3 also has touch-sensitive encoders, then it should work as well.

If you want to use a global variant, which i don't think you need, you can use this (in S3.qml):

MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckLeftLoopSizeTouchProp; path: "mapping.state.left.loop_size.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }
    MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckLeftLoopMoveTouchProp; path: "mapping.state.left.loop_move.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }
    MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckRightLoopSizeTouchProp; path: "mapping.state.right.loop_size.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }
    MappingPropertyDescriptor { id: deckRightLoopMoveTouchProp; path: "mapping.state.right.loop_move.touch"; type: MappingPropertyDescriptor.Boolean; value: false }

Wire { from: "s3.left.loop_size.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: "mapping.state.left.loop_size.touch" } }
    Wire { from: "s3.left.loop_move.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: "mapping.state.left.loop_move.touch" } }
    Wire { from: "s3.right.loop_size.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: "mapping.state.right.loop_size.touch" } }
    Wire { from: "s3.right.loop_move.touch"; to: HoldPropertyAdapter { path: "mapping.state.right.loop_move.touch" } }

🦋