Why does Kontakt not load my sample library properly?

ARom
ARom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 9:18AM in Komplete General
I just got Kontakt and I am a little sad that it doesn't work properly for me. I got the Jade Evolutions sample library, but everytime I try to load it into kontakt, it just appears all scrambled, with no sound or visuals.

I have checked if the samples are in the right place, cause when I remove them from the "sample" folder in the Jade Evolutions folder, it notices that they are missing. When I put them back, it gives no error messages, but just displays this here.

I also got Choir-omnia, but everytime i try to load that one, Fl studio crashes. I don't know what to do there either.

I am just sad that I spent all this money and now i can't get it to work :(

What do i do in this situation?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

@ARom The scrambled graphics sometimes happen if there is no correct audio driver selected in Kontakt in standalone. Open Kontakt in standalone and choose an ASIO driver if you're on PC or a Core Audio driver if you're on Mac.

About Choir Omnia and FL Studio, I suspect this is related to this bug here: Kontakt 7 crashes in Fl Studio 21 when changing presets (KT-8739)

The bug should be fixed in the next Kontakt update. Until then, you can find an older version of Kontakt in the thread if needed.

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 2,015 Guru

For the Jade Evolution, did you try clicking on the '!' button inside Kontakt?

Try it, maybe it will refresh the library.

As for the Choir Omnia, maybe @Jeremy_NI can help...

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

@ARom The scrambled graphics sometimes happen if there is no correct audio driver selected in Kontakt in standalone. Open Kontakt in standalone and choose an ASIO driver if you're on PC or a Core Audio driver if you're on Mac.

About Choir Omnia and FL Studio, I suspect this is related to this bug here: Kontakt 7 crashes in Fl Studio 21 when changing presets (KT-8739)

The bug should be fixed in the next Kontakt update. Until then, you can find an older version of Kontakt in the thread if needed.

This discussion has been closed.