Can anyone help me get an invoice for an old order?

s4mm41
s4mm41 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 10:52AM in Komplete General
I need to get hold of invoices from 2 past orders on my account (both from quite a few years ago). I have tried submitting tickets via purchase support twice (after over a week of waiting). I gave order numbers and requested for them to be sent to my current email.

My second request has been marked as "solved" without them sending me anything. Am I filing the ticket incorrectly, is support just massively over capacity right now (with a long wait time), or am I just being ignored?

Having the exact same issue with iZotope, where I've been through a near identical process. Very frustrating. No idea why I can't just download an invoice directly from my account, most sites have this option.

If anyone knows the process for getting old invoices, or support would like to help me out, I would be very grateful. Before anyone suggests it, I've tried searching email inbox for the invoices, they're definitely not there. Probably because I've changed email hosts a couple times over recent years.

Thanks for any suggestions

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 2,015 Guru

I would recommend to check customer support, and maybe raise a ticket...

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    edited February 10

This is a bit peculiar , even if you have access to Order History then N.I. apparently does not allow for print or download of the 'original invoices'. The standard N.I. help page "I Need a Copy of My Invoice" is here (and same for Izotope is here) , but that apparently does not help since you already have tried contacting support more times.

So this is definitely a case for @Jeremy_NI to take a look at ! (by 'tagging' Jeremy I just called for him and he should hopefully read this on workdays Monday or Tuesday next week)

• s4mm41
    s4mm41 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Hi @PoorFellow and thank you. Yeah it's pretty bizarre IMO. Thanks for tagging Jeremy, hopefully he may be able to advise...
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

I can't do much on that one, I don't have access to all the data. Your initial request is still in there so I pinged my colleagues. They should get back to you as soon as possible. The second ticket was only "set to solved" because there was already a request for the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.