NA thinks it downloaded a product, but it didn't...

_Adam_
_Adam_ Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 2022 in Native Access

...and now I can't Add Library.

I pressed install on a product and it went through the Downloading stage as normal. So the product is in the "Not Installed" area with "Add Library" because NI thinks it downloaded it.

However, I cannot add the library because it does not exist on my system. I checked the download location and searched my entire computer. It isn't there.

So, the product is stuck in limbo. I can't reinstall it because it isn't installed. Is there some way to re-download it? the only answer I can get online is to uninstall and reinstall. But I can't do that because it isn't installed in the first place.

Please help. I'm pulling my hair out here!

Thanks

Adam

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And are you sure, that it is not installed?

What product was it? And what OS do you have?

• _Adam_
    edited April 2022

It is not installed. It’s sitting in the “Not Installed” area of Native Access and it isn’t showing in Kontakt.

The product is the Mystica choir.My OS is Mac Big Sur.

• _Adam_

So, it looks like I won’t be buying any more Kontakt products. I paid for this but I can’t use it.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Did you download it using Native Access, or just use Native Access to authorize it. Or none of it?

You must be more specific, what you did and in which programs. From what you wrote, it is not clear...