How do I get Machine software to download on my new computer. Old computer crashed.

marvin
marvin Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I've downloaded NATIVE ACCESS as well as applications and instruments but the software icon for Maschine 2 still does not show up, nor is my hardware lighting up after plugging in USB to computer from Maschine. Was working fine until old computer crashed.

Answers

• donmaddonald
    donmaddonald Member Posts: 130 Helper

I don't know about the hardware, but for the software, try to go on your account on NI website and check for your serial number and put it manually in Native Access.. see if it works.

• marvin

Ok thanks.

• marvin

I have installed Maschine2 successfully on a new computer however the hardware just flashes now and does not come one. The lights will flash on the hardware but that’s it. Does anyone know how to fix this? It was working fine before the old computer crashed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,766 mod

@marvin What's the operating system of your new computer? Have you followed these steps? My Maschine Controller Does Not Start

• SUGATHW
    SUGATHW Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi - I bought a Maschine Studio back in 2013. Barely used it. Recently got my son a iMac (M3) with Sonoma 14.6 … trying to locate (updated) software Maschine Studio … so he can use it .. any guidance would be appreciated.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,233 mod
    edited October 16

Download Native Access, login into your account and install; theres not much to it.

• SUGATHW
    SUGATHW Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

When I do, I only see Control Editor, Kontakt 6/7/8 Player, Reaktor 6 for download. What would I download to use for Maschine Studio?

Thx

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,233 mod
    edited October 17

Maschine 2, check if you got any hw registered in your account: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/

If all fails make sure you're using the right account or get in touch with registration tech support.