Traktor Pro 3.10.1 16 - Deckloading problem

On saturday i had a problem with Traktor Pro 3. Deck A was stopped, but when i tried to pull the next track in Deck A, i had the report "only loading into stopped Deck". I quit Trakor and restart the program. It then worked normally again. Has anyone had the same problem?

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,015 Expert

Yes, it's a known bug that has been around for years :/

I think there is another active thread about it.

• Michael Huber
    Michael Huber Member Posts: 10 Member

i am using traktor pro 3 since many years, but had this bug now the first time.

• Vladyk _Dj
    Vladyk _Dj Member Posts: 116 Helper
    edited December 2023

deck A main, master ,a track was playing on it, you stopped the track on deck A,you load the following track in deck A, but deck A gives an error,"only loading into stopped Deck ,it wanted you to load this track into deck B, not deck A, because traktor pro 3 believed that deck A was full, that the track was playing on it, not empty, not stopped.What is the difference between pause and stop, when you run the play command, this is play mode,when you run the pause command, it will only stop the track at this interval, but it has not completely exited the playback mode, the track is no longer playing, but it will still be considered to be in the playback mode, that this track is still playing.when you start the stop command, it will also stop the track in general and exit the playback mode completely. I helped to understand this problem in order to fix it if you didn't understand me, but I don't know how to explain anymore.

• Michael Huber
    Michael Huber Member Posts: 10 Member

Deck B was running and i wanted to drag a new track into the stopped deck A. Then i had the report on deck A: "Only load into stopped deck", but deck A was stopped.

• Hirschie
    Hirschie Member Posts: 6 Member

Yes, the bug is back since latest versions. Was fixed in 3.4 i think , never had this with 3.4. Now with 3.10 i had this too at 2 gigs now.

Workaround: options: disable "load only into stopped decks" - normally its a little bit dangerous, but you can map your controller load buttons with modifier "deck play = off", so it only loads when deck is not playing. If this bug happens so you can drag and drop a new track on the deck while "not stopped".