Kontakt 7 cross-grade

Options
mladley
mladley Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Will indiginus products (like The Steel) allow me to get Kontakt 7 cross-grade?

Tagged:

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,969 Guru
    Options

These are the instruments that will allow you to buy Crossgrade version:

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,153 Expert
    edited December 2023
    Options

Milos, that list is for NI's own Kontakt libraries, not third-party ones. Please stop spreading misinformation. If you're not sure about something, just do a quick research or simply don't post at all.

@mladley You can find out if you qualify on this page:

Choose "Crossgrade" and it will tell you if Indiginus' libraries count.

• Milos
    Options

Wait...third party libraries can also qualify for a cheaper price...?

• Milos
    Options

And yeah, for you, Monochrome, you posted a link for the pricings of Kontakt, which includes Crossgrade.

I screenshotted all NI libraries and instruments that can qualify you for a Crossgrade price, and they are from the crossgrade option, one of many options that YOU just posted with the link.

So, by using your logic, you also posted something irrelevant for this question.

I forgive you, it's ok.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,153 Expert
    Options

But you just posted pictures of NI's OWN libraries. Indiginus is a third-party vendor, however, so your post was of no help for the OP.

The page I linked to (which you only posted pictures of) tells you that "more than 500 third-party libraries qualify for a crossgrade", but you have to visit Kontakt's pricing site and choose the "Crossgrade" option to find out if your non-NI library actually qualifies.

• Milos
    Options

Oh...ok...

That I didn't know...sorry.

• mladley
    mladley Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Milos and Monochrome,

Thank you both for your answers. The problem is that when I follow the link shown below, it only takes me back to the pricing page. NI's site keeps mentioning third-party vendors, but never provides a way (that I can find, anyway) to actually see a list of the "500 third-party libraries". I've reached out to Support, and will post a follow up when I find out something more. Again, thanks to you both!