How to end with a single strum chord in Electric Sunburst

jimlownes
jimlownes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

So I'm using the Electric Sunburst plug in Kontact, and I'm trying to end a song and I want the last chord to just ring for 2 or more measures. I found a single chord in the tools but it only lasts for 1 measure before repeating itself. I need it to just ring out and fade away for about 2 measures. Anybody know how to do this?

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

When a Pattern is playing, just press (and hold) the G#1 key which is the "Sustained Ending Key" it will halt the pattern and the chord (currently Playing) should ring out for 4 Bars/measures...

Edit, just "found" a cool feature, to get a fade out that is shorter than 4 bars, while holding the G#1 key, press the A1 key with low velocity and the Ending chord will Fade out at that point...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

When a Pattern is playing, just press (and hold) the G#1 key which is the "Sustained Ending Key" it will halt the pattern and the chord (currently Playing) should ring out for 4 Bars/measures...

Edit, just "found" a cool feature, to get a fade out that is shorter than 4 bars, while holding the G#1 key, press the A1 key with low velocity and the Ending chord will Fade out at that point...

• jimlownes
    jimlownes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

COOOOL I will try it thanks blindeddie!!!!!!!!