Maschine Plus order not shipped

Options
nii
nii Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited December 2023 in Social Club

so i ordered the maschine + days ago and up till now i havent received any email which states that my gear has being shipped or not and its fraustrating to know you cant get anyone to speak to ... when i need the gear for my performance coming weekend.

Tagged:

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Not sure, but it is probably delayed due to a huge season sale.

Take a grain of salt.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,931 mod
    Options

Only support can answer questions like that so you need to open a ticket and ask them when your Maschine+ will arrive ! Webshop & Orders support : https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP , but support is swamped due to the sale and can easily take a week to respond !

Depending on your address and point of shipping then unless the two are close then I would maybe be surprised if you received your unit before the weekend. But hey I am just another user.

Anyway , while I to some extend feel that it is straining Jeremy then I will still ask @Jeremy_NI ? Sorry to have to put another question on you , but do you have any information about the potential time of shipping for the unit ordered by nii ?

• nii
    nii Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

well my product suppose to be shiiped to washington dc .

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,781 mod
    Options

@nii Already replied to your other thread. My colleagues should get back to you soon.

This discussion has been closed.