How are you using mobile devices for your music?

Options
2»

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,602 Expert
    edited December 2023
    Options

If by mobile device you mean a mobile sound recorder, then yes, I use several to record and hunt all kinds of sounds which in turn can be made into a wealth of new sounds.

Did you know that the sound of a crow recorded at 192Khz and slowed down to about 300% sounds more terrifying than the roar of a lion. Also, record the chirp of a cricket and then analyse the waveform, they have incredible ability to create such perfect sound waves at such high pitch. [/uselessdumbfacts]

As for apps on a phone etc, not for me thanks. I think tiny phone screens are killing the creativity of human kind enough as it is.

• RatnaNoshi
    RatnaNoshi Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Guitar Tuna to tune my guitar,

Voice recorder to record instant creative thoughts, tunes or lyrics of songs to keep a record, also while i compose, i record it in mobile while simlutaneously playing my keyboard, and then i expand the main ideas from there. These days, i have been using a notebook as well, as i start writing new scores while i play my keyboard.

do use mobile to record videos to my produced music etc. Not much otherwise.