Adding custom artwork to user libraries in Maschine Plus

Options
Ross9999
Ross9999 Member Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2023 in Maschine

Has anyone found a way to add custom artwork to user sample libraries in Maschine +?

I've been successful in the standalone version but not on the +

This would also be a feature request. It would be great to have a desktop app that would allow us to easily customise graphics for user sample libraries

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

There is no known way to add custom artwork images to M+ Standalone, unfortunately.

As you noticed editing the images in PAResources on the M+ SD card does nothing, actually you can delete the whole folder and the images still work, even after rebooting... I think this folder might be redundant and the actual files/images are installed in the internal storage of the M+.

If NI provides no app at least it would be nice to know a bit of the details of how it works so we could manually do it, extremely low chances of either ever happening tho.

PS: I added a feature request Tag to your post.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,299 Expert
    Options

You should be able to do it on desktop and transfer then everything in M+ (not tested)

• Ross9999
    Options

Thanks, but in the software (mac osx) the images are stored in --> Users/Shared/NI Resources/image, but on the Maschine plus it seems they are stored within the sample folder itself under PAResources/image I tried manipulating these images and nothing changes, so I'm not sure.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

There is no known way to add custom artwork images to M+ Standalone, unfortunately.

As you noticed editing the images in PAResources on the M+ SD card does nothing, actually you can delete the whole folder and the images still work, even after rebooting... I think this folder might be redundant and the actual files/images are installed in the internal storage of the M+.

If NI provides no app at least it would be nice to know a bit of the details of how it works so we could manually do it, extremely low chances of either ever happening tho.

PS: I added a feature request Tag to your post.

• Ross9999
    Options

Thanks! Yeah, then it's a feature request