Izotope site no longer functioning

Options

Hi, I have been looking into upgrading my RX8 Advanced but the Izotope site is no longer working. And my purchases are not reflected here on the NI site. And I cannot seem to find a chat window or method to contact someone at NI. Any ideas on how to contact NI to figure this all out would be helpful. Thanks very much.

Best Answer

• rosindabow
    rosindabow Member Posts: 4 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just found this:

Important!

Unfortunately, we are experiencing some temporary issues with the My Account section. We're working on a solution to get everything back up and running as quickly as possible! 

Answers

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 253 Pro
    Options

What do you mean by the iZotope site not working? It works for me.

Just be aware that the login page is now on the NI domain, so if you're using a password manager to login it will fill out your NI credentials. Make sure to use your iZotope credentials to login. I'm guessing the site merging process is still ongoing.

• rosindabow
    Options

Glad to hear that it is working for you. For me, not so much. Yes, I can log in but as soon as I ask to go somewhere else I get this message: "The page isn’t redirecting properly. An error occurred during a connection to www.izotope.com. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

I wanted to review some videos on using RX8 - that is the response I got

I was interested in upgrading to RX10 Advanced - same response

I logged into the NI site and here there is no record of all the money I spent and the products I own from Izotope over the past 15 years and I am not about to spend full price on all that software.

So, at least on my end, it is a bit of a mess. And like I said, NI makes it nigh impossible to actually speak with or contact them directly. And to me, that would be the most helpful route to take right now.

Thanks.

• rosindabow
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just found this:

Important!

Unfortunately, we are experiencing some temporary issues with the My Account section. We're working on a solution to get everything back up and running as quickly as possible! 

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,837 mod
    Options

Yes, we have issued a KB article listing all the issues with the Izotope account section: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/13493836678685

• mikegit
    mikegit Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

It is now October 10 and the iZotope web site problem has not been fixed, the links posted above do not provide a procedure for registering serial numbers.

Non-iZotope software in the Production Suite bundles can't be installed because you can't access the web page that validates the serial numbers provided by the sales process. If I had known this I would not have purchased the Music Production Suite 6 bundle "update". Only two of the products (Ozone Advanced, Nectar 4) would download and install. Other bundled products (Guitar Rig 7, Stratus 3D, Exponential Audio, Brainworx...) could not be validated by the iZotope Product Portal. Based on my experience the bundled NI-affiliated software packages are a risk not worth taking. Perhaps more importantly, the inability of iZotope to keep their registration web page up suggests bigger problems. A single install system web site for all affiliated products should be available. NI may not be able to support their empire, history suggests unsupported empires collapse.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,020 mod
    Options

Have you tried using "iZotope Product Portal" to install and activate products ? I used it as late as yesterday and I have absolute no problems with it or with downloading or activating ! :

iZotope Product Portal :  https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/6658125027345-Welcome-to-iZotope-Product-Portal

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@mikegit Guitar RIg 7 will be handled by Native Access and Brainworks and PluginAlliance will work with their own installer. If the steps provided in this article do not help: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/6658334884241-How-to-install-and-authorize-the-Music-Production-Suite-6-Bundle or you can't find the needed serials, you can get in touch with Izo"s support HERE.

• Michael Leary
    Michael Leary Member Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

It is almost December, and nothing works any longer.

No Subscription

No individual packages

No support

NO PORTAL LOGON

Even the new logon 'code' function is dead and izotope password is still good. Afraid to use my Native password.

Can't even call to remove the credit card for my renewal next year.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Michael Leary As posted earlier in this thread, you can contact support here: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/categories/8963091237789-Purchase-and-Account