Cancel a order online.

Options
maxmontorio
maxmontorio Member Posts: 3 Member

Good morning everyone. Unfortunately I have this problem I have sent several tickets writing to cancel the order that has not been shipped and is being updated. I've been trying to stop the order since the same day but I haven't received any answers except that the case will be taken into consideration as soon as possible. This is the last open ticket :''Hello, on 08/11/23 I purchased the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 product on your site, paying 999.00 with transaction reference Merchant order number 18000370264C. The order in question was obviously charged to my credit card. I apologize in advance but I have canceled my order through several emails and have not been able to receive your response. Could you kindly close the order and re-credit me the amount due? I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I apologize again for the time lost in the hope of a prompt response from you. Best regards, Max Montorio.'' I hope that maybe by writing here in the forum I can interrupt the order and receive a reply with a refund request. Thanks for understanding.😪

Tagged:

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I’m afraid the forum can’t do much in a case like this. You’ll have to wait for support to answer the ticket

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,613 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You will have to wait for someone at NI to action your ticket, issue is in many cases that may be slower than the dispatch process so if it is dispatched then you can simply refuse to accept and request to go back to the supplier, there may, however be a charge involved and that could take weeks to be processed.

A mod on the forum that reads this may be able to ping someone in accounts and you could be lucky.

• maxmontorio
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks guys for your replies.... I also wrote to Jeremy_NI who I think is from the staff.... Hope all goes well!!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I’m afraid the forum can’t do much in a case like this. You’ll have to wait for support to answer the ticket

• JesterMgee
    Answer ✓
    Options

You will have to wait for someone at NI to action your ticket, issue is in many cases that may be slower than the dispatch process so if it is dispatched then you can simply refuse to accept and request to go back to the supplier, there may, however be a charge involved and that could take weeks to be processed.

A mod on the forum that reads this may be able to ping someone in accounts and you could be lucky.

• maxmontorio
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks guys for your replies.... I also wrote to Jeremy_NI who I think is from the staff.... Hope all goes well!!

• maxmontorio
    Options

Thanks guys.... got my refund today....everything went great....have a good summer!!

• JesterMgee
    Options

Good to hear.