Kontakt 6 player factory selection

Options
N1234567890
N1234567890 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Maschine

I have question which instruments of maschine works standalone only, hardware without computer. Let's focus on kontakt 6 player libraries in maschine not synths. Can someone post full list?

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Since you say “without computer”, I suppose you are talking about Maschine+

Here are screenshots of all the 50 Kontakt factory selection instruments available in M+, divided by categories (you can see the category at bottom left and how many instruments it has at bottom right):

Edit: I noticed that the total is 48, while non categorized it says 50. There are 2 more than the ones you see in the screenshots: Jazz Organ and F 100 Flutes. Don’t know why they haven’t been categorized)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Since you say “without computer”, I suppose you are talking about Maschine+

Here are screenshots of all the 50 Kontakt factory selection instruments available in M+, divided by categories (you can see the category at bottom left and how many instruments it has at bottom right):

Edit: I noticed that the total is 48, while non categorized it says 50. There are 2 more than the ones you see in the screenshots: Jazz Organ and F 100 Flutes. Don’t know why they haven’t been categorized)

• N1234567890
    Options

Not many but thanks for effort. I am thinking about maschine + anyway.

• LostInFoundation
    edited August 2023
    Options

Not pushing you towards M+ (I’m still trying to decide if my decision to own one was good or not…) but keep in consideration that there is the Autosampler, with which you can comfortably create instruments to use in Maschine+ (maybe more limited, but still very usable)

• N1234567890
    Options

One more question.

Are instruments you showed me editable by maschine knobs, no maschine FX?