Multisampling instruments in Maschine software from Maschine plus

Options
AlessWo
AlessWo Member Posts: 22 Member

do you know if it is possible to resampling playbox (a patch or specific sound) from maschine software and save it into maschine plus to be use as standalone and integrate this to projects in DAWless mode? This question applies to any instrument or extension not available inside maschine plus.

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I copy here the answer I wrote for you in the other thread:

Anything can be sampled (even directly in Maschine+ in standalone mode) through its Autosampler (which is also very practical to use, that’s why is called AUTOsampler).

You must just be aware that the newly created instrument will never be 100% the same as the original one.

Let’s take as an example an instrument with a reverb on it (or even better a patch which includes a sequencer): once sampled, all the fxs and “motion” add-ons will be “baked” into the sound and therefore they can’t be changed like in the original one.

In your case, you can sample Playbox sound as you listen it. You won’t be able to do all the changes that you do in the original instrument (switching sounds, changing notes,…)

If you still want a little bit of this flexibility, the best thing is to sample the instrument as “dry” as possible and then add again later fxs like reverbs, delays,… in order to still being able to modify them.

Here is a good video on the Autosampler you can watch to see how it works and how it makes things easier if you aren’t expert in sampling instruments

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I copy here the answer I wrote for you in the other thread:

Anything can be sampled (even directly in Maschine+ in standalone mode) through its Autosampler (which is also very practical to use, that’s why is called AUTOsampler).

You must just be aware that the newly created instrument will never be 100% the same as the original one.

Let’s take as an example an instrument with a reverb on it (or even better a patch which includes a sequencer): once sampled, all the fxs and “motion” add-ons will be “baked” into the sound and therefore they can’t be changed like in the original one.

In your case, you can sample Playbox sound as you listen it. You won’t be able to do all the changes that you do in the original instrument (switching sounds, changing notes,…)

If you still want a little bit of this flexibility, the best thing is to sample the instrument as “dry” as possible and then add again later fxs like reverbs, delays,… in order to still being able to modify them.

Here is a good video on the Autosampler you can watch to see how it works and how it makes things easier if you aren’t expert in sampling instruments

• AlessWo
    AlessWo Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options

wow, thaks a lot