Traktor Kontrol s3 Performance Pads & Jogs Wheels

Options
Quade
Quade Member Posts: 231 Advisor
edited August 2023 in Traktor Software & Hardware

So the weirdest thing happened last night during my Gig.

Traktor froze up for a good 5min, everything was working absolutely perfect (regardless of the very poor ****** audio output) the unit itself was working perfect, until it kind of reset itself.

I cannot explain just how this happened, but my settings completely messed up.

That is fine I have a back up to replace & test(hopefully it will work)

The Kontrol S3 unit on the other hand now has very irresponsive feedback

1 - the jog wheel sensitivity is completely off, when trying to search through any track while the track plays, it does not respond at all, unless I tap slightly on the platter then it responds but just briefly, it works fine when a track is not playing & it responds.

2 - The performance pads sensitivity is 70% non responsive, it react when it wants whenever I press a hot cue that I had set on tracks.

I have a feeling that the newer Traktor builds are slowly but surely acting up in the weirdest manner. I have reported the build issues before but like NI & it's team, ignorance is bliss.

I have not had any issues before last & somehow I feel that the I/O of the Traktor kontrol s3 is messed up.

I have a gig later today but pondering whether or not to Take the S3 or rather take my Roland DJ-505 controller instead.

I know this issue will not get addressed, even if I should send the logs, no attention or interest will be taken into this. Sad to say, money spend on NI Hardware is painful now & I am not sure why I am even creating this Thread.

Anywoo, anyone using the S3, please feel free to drop me comments on your current experiences with this unit.

Much appreciate your feedback DJ's

Warm Regards

Tagged:

Answers