New Hardware Coming!

Options
Oxy
Oxy Member Posts: 88 Helper

This has me all excited!

Does anyone here have any idea what it could be? Singe deck? Stand-Alone? Mixer?

All of the above?

Tagged:

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

One or two years ago they said they are working on new hardware. But no one knows what.

And just looking at that comment .. could be the best controller ever, could be just a refresh of an audio card 🤷‍♀️

• Oxy
    Oxy Member Posts: 88 Helper
    Options

Maybe they have been working on it that long, who knows.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

It just seems we are asking this on the wrong platform. Their own forum is like the last of the last of their interests. Probably all other social medias work better in “advertising” returns. So…if you want to find news about NI, don’t come to their forum 😂

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

We know something new is coming, there are mentions of the new hardware in this forums.

People in youtube comments may not know so it is a good practice.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 316 Pro
    Options

this has really been known for a long time and is advertised on a wide variety of channels. already here in the forum, from an official point in the same manner. the signs that it could be something with screen are already there. (since the last beta it can be assumed) I'm just guessing later autumn / early winter. also with a significant update at Traktor, otherwise they would have the schedule, resp. the last beta not just pushed through. we will see somewhat of two new beta cycles before it happens. one before summer break and one after.

but that's just my assumption and pure speculation.