traktor does not reallocate tracks

Options
2»

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,410 mod
    Options

No it is not a fake profile, neither a "bad guy" of course, it is a real user who also provide solutions, no doubt about it. And if it was just that, he would had my respect too. But he choose to be an arrogant chatterbox who doesn't realize when it is time to make a step back or to apologize... so..........

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    edited June 2023
    Options

For the last time and to try to find a solution to this thing:

I reacted to YOU starting calling me smart *s just because you didn’t like how many answers I was giving. And even in this thread YOU started backing up a guy who, because of a misunderstanding on a joke started menacing me.

But since frankly I’m really tired of this forum thing, I’ll do it:

I APOLOGIZE for everything I ironically said to you. I APOLOGIZE for correcting a couple of your answers.

I APOLOGIZE for not being like you would like me to be.

Can we now just move on and give other users what they deserve: our help, without all this forum drama things?

Let’s make what we can do better, help other users…and let’s avoid writing each others

• Sunborn
    edited June 2023
    Options

If you keep up that level, i can follow, no problem. Just try to avoid "cold jokes" and we can co-exist fine.

I can also apologize for everything I ironically said to you and i will try hard (but no promises) to avoid writing each others, unless absolutely necessary. Peace.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

@LostInFoundation has been warned by another mod/admin, if a user gets X warnings in Y amount of time a user can be auto-banned so consider the situation handled. This means i should stay out of this situation but I feel a bit obligated to mediate this due to my language/nationality.

I am not a bit offended, he said users that need accents are screwed and made a joke about Traktor not allowing them, I don't understand how can someone interpret "XYZ genre is not allowed in Traktor" followed by an emoji to indicate the tone literally and acuse that person of being xenophobic... He could have mentioned any other of the many languages / genres that use accents. This is a user with zero history of being antagonistic or discriminatory, he still apologised to deescalate the situation; to keep this going after that is a bit silly.

As far as I am concerned this was just a misinterpretation or something got lost in translation, I'm giving everyone here the benefit of doubt as everyone involved seem to be nice people.

With that said all 3 of you are at fault here. LostInFoundation for making a joke that could be misinterpreted in the sensitive times we live in, OP for for rushing on accusing someone of being discriminatory in one sentence then in the next says things that imply he is somehow superior to other users with "i have access to places you cant imagine" or "do you know who I am". No one here is superior to anyone else no matter how much privileged behind the scenes access one might have. And finally Sunburn for fuelling this argument with:

You're basically validating a user calling another a xenophobe then proceeded to justify it by talking about points and leaderboard stuff, thats not what matters when theres someone being accused of something this serious. I admit LostInFountation's presence sometimes is too much with 3 posts in a row and such but posting too much and being a rude discriminatory person are completely different things. Both you guys have great contributions here outside this thread, i don't want to see neither of you go away.

Behave and be nice to each other, please. I'll wipe this thread down of all this drama in a couple of days so OP's thread stays clean and serves it's purpose.

Do not quote me back and drag this argument any further!

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

Thank you. What’s important to me is that I’m not seen as a xenophobic.

But wiping it down is not correct in my opinion. Without a context, what will remain is just me being flagged 4 times and @Kaiwan_NI practically validating I did something xenophobic with her warning.

Leaving everything here will allow other users to make themselves their own opinion

• Sunborn
    Options

You do not need to worry, i have removed my 2 flags (which, i admit, was made in the rush of the moment without much thinking). I may have accused you for some things but never for xenophobia. :-)