battery or superior drummer don't show up when i click the + to add them

zen drummer
zen drummer Member Posts: 26 Member
edited June 2023 in Maschine

first i want to thank everyone here for answering my questions. I have maschine software on my laptop running ok but when i go to load plugins of battery or superior drummer they don't show up when i click the + to add them. Also, battery 4 does not show up in the "all projects" window with the rest of my expansion packs. So should I uninstall Maschine and re download it? Next week I am taking advantage of the summer sale and getting the bundled Maschine and komplete 14 select software pack will that help fix the problem? I went into the preferences page in maschine and went to library and plugins tab and the programs were checked there and i rescanned them but did not work. Any help greatly appreciated.

zendrummer

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,263 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

Wait…I see where is your problem:

if you push the + button on an already loaded slot sound, it will show you only the fxs, since the sound is already occupied by something.

In a new group with empty sounds slots (or if you empty this group), pushing the first + will show you also Battery. Subsequents plus will manage only FXs

Anyhow, for loading instruments the best place is probably the big browser with icons to the left. But if you feel more comfortable with the + section, be aware that you can’t load an instrument on an already occupied sound slot (or better…you can substitute it, but it’s always done by the first slot on top. Let’s say you can’t load an instrument after another one)

It took me a moment to focus my mind, because posting your images upside down is not helping our brains to work correctly 😂😂😂.

And now turning the image, I notice also another thing: you are on the Group level. To load an instrument you must be on the Sound level.

Yes…definitely upside down images don’t help my brain to work fast 😂😂😂

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023

Check if Battery is appearing in the browser to the left (where you checked the projects), under the Instruments tab. and also if it is appearing in the drop-down menu in VST (even if it should be also in VST3)

Battery not appearing in the All projects is normal, since it has no project (these are exclusive to Maschine)

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

Wait…I see where is your problem:

if you push the + button on an already loaded slot sound, it will show you only the fxs, since the sound is already occupied by something.

In a new group with empty sounds slots (or if you empty this group), pushing the first + will show you also Battery. Subsequents plus will manage only FXs

Anyhow, for loading instruments the best place is probably the big browser with icons to the left. But if you feel more comfortable with the + section, be aware that you can’t load an instrument on an already occupied sound slot (or better…you can substitute it, but it’s always done by the first slot on top. Let’s say you can’t load an instrument after another one)

It took me a moment to focus my mind, because posting your images upside down is not helping our brains to work correctly 😂😂😂.

And now turning the image, I notice also another thing: you are on the Group level. To load an instrument you must be on the Sound level.

Yes…definitely upside down images don’t help my brain to work fast 😂😂😂