MISSIGNG PROGRAMS

Options
WANGCHUNG
WANGCHUNG Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

hi guys. im missing all the sounds that relate to ALL my (medley presets) for the guitars and bass prgrams! ive re downloaded the guitars and basses twice but still no luck! im using the komplete 88 . scrolling through the programs is fine. they are all there. given that all the parameters are all present no sound is produced until i move to the next prgram! many thanks Daza

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

@WANGCHUNG We'll need some more info, where is this happenong? In Komplete Kontrol in standalone? In a DAW? Which DAW? What is your operating system? How do you "move" to the next program? You can post screenshots if it helps.

• WANGCHUNG
    WANGCHUNG Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

thanks for getting back so prompt. apreciated.

yeah its happening in komplete kontrol and machine. havent looked at the daw yet!

heres my OS and komplete 88 pics with macine.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Sorry but it's still hard to understand the issue here. Could you describe the issue step by step? Do you mean you don't hear the previews? Or do you mean when you load the presets they don't do any sound? Can you open the Kontakt's GUI in Maschine? What does it show?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.