Why do I always get this dialog now?

Martin Schmid
Martin Schmid Member Posts: 66 Member

I don't recall seeing this Progress bar previously.. I upgraded Kontakt recently, and also installed upgraded version of these instruments.. now I see this every time I load one. I thought I recall seeing something about rescanning the database or something?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Sorry for loosing track of this thread. Hopefully you found a solution to this issue. You can find how to reset the database here: KONTAKT Crashes

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    edited May 2023

I get a fuel gauge every time on Shreddage 3.5 because the full version guitar has about 1.5Gb main sample file (+ a couple Mb additions). I have a really big & fast Win10 machine and it takes about 3 seconds for that instrument to load. No worries tho.

• Jeremy_NI

What is your operating system and which version of Kontakt are you using? What version were you using before?

• Martin Schmid
    Martin Schmid Member Posts: 66 Member

Kontakt 6 to 7 (both Full)

MacOS 11.7

Takes 10-15 seconds loading from APFS formatted SSD Drive: https://www.kingston.com/en/ssd/xs2000-portable-usb-c-solid-state-drive

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Sorry for loosing track of this thread. Hopefully you found a solution to this issue. You can find how to reset the database here: KONTAKT Crashes