Where can I find official "stable" versions of Traktor Pro 3 on my software and hardware?

enyko
enyko Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi,

I thought there was an article that shows the latest version of Traktor Pro 3 that is 100% tested and stable on macOS. Is this the page? And if so, am I reading it correctly that the "stable" version of TP3 for macOS Ventura is 3.7.1?

The reason I ask is because I had this post inquiring about updating to that version (3.7.1) and NI informed me that although I can update to 3.7.1, they have tested 3.8 and all is stable to run on my OS with no bugs reported.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Details: MacBook Pro / macOS Ventura 13.3.1 / Traktor Pro 3.5.3 / Traktor S4 MK2

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

The first page you linked to says that 3.7.1 is the first supported version

What makes you doubt of 3.8? If NI itself informed you that they tested it and it’s ok for your system, what is your issue? You tried installing it and you have problems?

• enyko
    enyko Member Posts: 5 Member

Thanks @LostInFoundation,

Well, I remember with one of the previous updates, there was a lot of buzz on the forums (maybe Facebook) that was saying not to upgrade because it was unstable and people had issues. Then there was an article that people can check to see what versions were "stable" and fully tested. And whenever there was a "patch" fix, NI would update the community saying that version is now ready...etc.

Maybe there is no issue and I should just update to the latest 3.8 but I always want to be cautious.