Where is a list of all instruments within Kontakt 7

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Options

@Bobby Rothschild Ok, I see that you gave up at some point and were not able to provide the result of our support tool. SInce this problem is very particular, these system files could be really useful. If you wish to re-opne the case or create a follow up, let me know.

• Camilo
    Camilo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Open Kontakt and click on the "Libraries" tab in the left sidebar. This will display a list of all the installed instrument libraries, including the factory library that comes with Kontakt. You can also click on the "Files" tab to browse through individual instruments and sounds that are installed on your computer.

If you have installed third-party instrument libraries, they will also appear in the Libraries or Files tab, depending on how they are organized.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,288 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

He knows that. If you look at the pictures he posted, you can clearly see that Native Access shows he owns the Factory library 2 but Kontakt doesn’t.

This is exactly where his problem is: Kontakt library SHOULD list the installed Factory library 2, but it doesn’t

• Bobby Rothschild
    Bobby Rothschild Member Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thanks LostinFoundation! You have described my dilemma accurately.