KK M32 Midi Mode in Logic Pro

Strig
Strig Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

Recently both the M32. Using it in Logic Pro 10.7.6 on MacBook M1. Logic is running in Roseta mode. I also have a Maschine MK3, so are familiar with the NI products.

Have assigned Midi CC's using the Midi Assignment Editor, which I want to use in Logic but I'm unable to get the M32 into Midi Mode (shift-PLUG-IN). If I delete the M32 controller as a controller surface, and the re-connect (can only choose A-series) then it works. But when moving to another track, I have to repeat this again. Basically not workable. (for information, I'm not loading up KK plugin, just standard legacy Logic or Massive.

The M32 stays in track mode (highlighted) and can not go to Midi. All other work, like notes and transport, just not MIDI Mode. Have deleted the Logic preferences, but problem is still there.Latest software and Firmware installed.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks and a nice weekend,

Frank.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

The track you are moving to contains an instance of Komplete Kontrol software?

• Strig
    Strig Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

No, it doens’t contain Kk. Seems to be related to running Logic in Roseta mode. Switching that off, all works well.

Thanks for your comment.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

So you solved it? Happy for you 👍🏼

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Strig I couldn't reproduce the issue, even in Rosetta mode. Do Komplete Kontrol and Logic both have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS