TRAKTOR PRO Ideas breakdown 2023

Options

Comments

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Never going to happen, sorry dude.

Tidal is the one and as others have said, royalty per stream is more than Spotify and much, much more than YouTube.

• Prune
    Prune Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

We also need more hotcues in Traktor !

8 is really too limited, moreover when you have to use one for beatgrid, one for track start and one for track end... then you have only 5 cues for performance...

Having, let's say, 8 performance cues + 8 others would be great

• dj_estrela
    dj_estrela Member Posts: 158 Pro
    edited June 2023
    Options

This is pretty sad indeed

Thankfully I got the arkaei message in my email notification

Nothing there to be re-banned.

Sad.

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Prune try https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/2788/how-to-assign-to-a-cue-point-higher-than-8 or I've been using Lexicon DJ and you can set it to "Keep cue position". Chuck in a few blank cue points (unselect the green tick) and it should let you push way down to the 9-16 slot. You'll have a consistent position across all tracks!

Make sure overwrite existing cue points is not selected and you may want to play with the custom cue point anchors if stuff is already set up.

As always test first before applying to all your tracks.

• marinelli
    marinelli Member Posts: 31 Helper
    Options

SO NI shuts down the voice of someone really knowing what he's talking about.

Well done. Now I'm sure that Traktor has no chance to survive.

I second what arkai said:

"What changed is that I'm no longer angry - just disappointed to the point of almost not caring anymore."

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,404 Expert
    Options

Maybe he got banned because of an other rule, for example ban evasion. I don't know what actually happened, just a guess. Having different rules for people just because they are "really knowing" what they are talking about is .. rather meh.

• Boogie Louis
    Boogie Louis Member Posts: 18 Helper
    Options

Not perfect I know, but I really like Traktor. Please don't give up, NI, keep fighting, I wil be there to support with subscription etc.

• AxMusic
    AxMusic Member Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Any specific timeframe for when stems feature will be implemented?

Would the stems be using the izotope’s rx music re balance technology?

• marinelli
    marinelli Member Posts: 31 Helper
    Options

Thank you for your comment, Carlos.

You are completely right. I take that as a hint that I'm not at the point of not caring anymore at all. :-)

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,686 mod
    Options

More modifiers won't attract new users to Traktor. Things that are should be prioritized.

I was first person to suggest 64 modifiers but the old forum is deleted with that thread with it, my point is, it is 10 year old request :( I let it to loop out because not many people really need more than 8 or modifiers at all.

The same applies to Global MIDI controls. Other apps don't even have this much flexibility with MIDI is also one of the factors. I recon that Djay Pro AI will let us to access modifiers before we will see more than 8 modifiers inside Traktor.

• dj_estrela
    Options

Nobody said it will bring new users

It is however the most trivial way (?), AFAIK, to avoid some users leaving ship.

This would be pure damage control, IMO.

• dj_estrela
    edited June 2023
    Options

If you don't know what really happened, then please don't speculate.

Did you get his final message over an email alert? If not then I shoud have one data point more than you on this appraisal.