TRAKTOR PRO Ideas breakdown 2023

Options

Comments

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 130 Advisor
    Options

Yeah I alway wondered why you can't do an effect not the master?

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Options

Interesting. Here in Hungary there is currently no Native Instruments Controller for sale. There are 3 official DJ shops in none of them... This has never happened under Covid. Do they know anything?

• atanas kuzmanov
    atanas kuzmanov Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

I cant see any requests for improvements on HID mode for latest CDJs 3000, terrible support, no proper vinyl mode its lagging losing CUE and jumping while scratching, cdj jogs are drifting from heavy vibrations making mixing really uncomfortable , CUE button is unresponsive sometimes on a loaded track you need to move it around and pray to work on time, when the track in not playing you are in vinyl mode all the time even if you switch to jog mode really annoying

the CDJ NXS 2 is having a great HID integration why we cant have that for the 3000 ?

you cant be the best software if you dont have a proper support for the club standart equipment and we all know that this is Pioneer

sorry if some one posted those requests

• djwilldb_brazil
    djwilldb_brazil Member Posts: 12 Pro
    Options

Hello friends!!

The CDJ3000 has a problematic jog from factory! Comparing the jog of CDJ 2000 séries is so much better than 3000. Is not a only HID problem, is the jog!

Maybe Pioneer can solved this soon with some firmware update or will be release a MK2 version of this unit!!!

best regards

• atanas kuzmanov
    atanas kuzmanov Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

djwilldb_brazil not sure about that but I know one thing for sure Serato and rekordbox dont have any issues with jogs or what ever it is on the 3000

• djwilldb_brazil
    djwilldb_brazil Member Posts: 12 Pro
    Options

I will try with other softwares, but I have had some problems playing with USB drivers I note some issues with jog wheel and I saw some videos in social media talking about this too!!

Thank you brother!!!

• DJGeordie
    DJGeordie Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

The lack of planned work around streaming service integrations is massively disappointing. I wish I had read this thread before recently spending money on Traktor hardware and software. A company that doesn’t absolutely prioritize the future (and present) of music with streaming is one that I’m not going to invest any more of my time or $. It’s a shame, as I actually like their stuff, but if they’re not working on how to use DRM files on it then I’m cutting my losses and moving to a more progressive platform.

• George Espinosa
    George Espinosa Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

This is true.

Another GREAT feature would be BPM detection for live input. Mixers do it on-the-fly, why not inside Traktor Pro?

George (aka dj G. 24/7)

• Skanner
    Skanner Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Hi

Add a change color name in browser after track played. (ex. green or orange)

Add pls some color scheme of interface. (user change)

Add recording to WAV or MP3.

Add more favorites. (make existing small to add more)

THX for all.

• marinelli
    marinelli Member Posts: 31 Helper
    Options

Recording to wav is there since the very beginning.

Recording to MP3 isn’t implemented for various good reasons.

• djsepp
    djsepp Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Which reasons? Sound Quality - come on... I Think most of the Users convert wav to MP3 after Recording. All other DJ Software can record to MP3. I think this is not a Problem in 2023.

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 130 Advisor
    Options

Why would anyone want to record to MP3 in this day and age?

If you want an MP3 you can import it into Audacity and save as MP3.. takes 2 minutes...

• tibq67
    tibq67 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

yes, the implementation of the BPM counter from the live input would be a great advantage, or at least for Z2 owners a firmware update to the mixer display and it doesn't matter that it doesn't have a decimal number thank you Native Instruments