Kontakt factory library 2 download failed

2»

Answers

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @CHSMusic

I just checked and can see that your ticket was answered today. Sorry for the delay - Monday was a public holiday here in Germany and we are dealing with a very large backlog at the moment, combined with staffing issues, so we are not able to reach our desired response times.

• jacqui brookes
    jacqui brookes Member Posts: 40 Member

Thanks for heads up Rich

• Rich_NI

Hi @jacqui brookes

From what I can see on your support ticket, the issue is now resolved.

Is that correct?

• jacqui brookes
    jacqui brookes Member Posts: 40 Member

Hi Rich , Yes, Clionas advice worked. Thank you for your support.

• Rich_NI

Great, glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know :)

• rafbeyonddriven
    rafbeyonddriven Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi all,

I have the same issue with Kontakt Factory Library 2. I tried to download the library with the google drive link, without success.

Should I contact the support ? Thank you very much for any help

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,606 mod
    edited November 2023

This thread suggests that for some people it has helped to change the download location, create a new folder and set it as download folder, then try again. (quote : Uwe303) .

Same thread also suggests that the problem could be because of high number of downloads because of the Black Friday sale !

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/8078/kontakt-factory-library-2-won-t-install

For MAC users it is also generally very important that all N.I. apps have full disk access and are given full access in the security center in the MAC OS. (How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS) In some cases also troubles have arisen because drives were not formatted using the APFS. Also there must be enough space on both download drive and install drive !

But if your problem persists then yes you will most likely have to contact support : http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• audiosamigo666
    audiosamigo666 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello, I am running into this exact same problem tonight and am unable to download more than half of KFL2 then it just sits there and does nothing while within Native Access. I have restarted and cleared cache several times and still nothing.