Options
2»

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

Reaktor 6.5 doesn´t show up to me in NA1 and NA3.3.1, too. WIN8.1

Mark, you need win10 for Reaktor since R6.4. On my win7 machine I can't see it like you.

Didn't know there was a 2. Will try. Thanks.

In the upper right corner shows an info if there is a new update of NA.

I have the same issue.

Drive NA actual version always and there is showing R6.5

• Quietschboy
    Quietschboy Member Posts: 47 Helper
    Options

Thanks Paule,

then... R6.4.0 (R2) seems to be the last version beeing offered for Win 8.1 and Win 7. (it´s running here on both those Win versions)

6.4.3 and above do not appear in NA.

I hate this obsolescence of digital musical instruments!

"Until the OS do you part".

Ehrlich gesagt habe ich gerade keinen Bock den Musikrechner mit all dem Gedöhns, was sich darauf befindet, mit all den Einstellungen, etc, etc, ihr kennt es ja selbst genau so, neu aufzusetzen, nur damit der neueste Reaktor darauf läuft, welcher hauptsächlich für Mac OS geschrieben wurde....

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

Last summer I've to bite in an really saur apple after my win7 machine got a hickup with a buggy Kaspersky update. This win10 machine is really smaller and needs less of power include WLAN Router. There is no fan inside/outside. So it's a quiet compagnon with 16 gb instead of 64.

Mark, if you want to change the OS take a choice to win11. win10 ended up in Oct 2025 and keep the old machine with 8.1. There is no more an update or download for Absynth 5.

• eivind
    eivind Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I am on Win7 64 - and for that reason NI Access 2 is a no-no. NI continues to screw up my computer it seems. They should study Arturia - their installers and administration is second to none.

• eivind
    eivind Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Roman Smirnov
    Roman Smirnov Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

win 10, NA 2.. fresh install - Reaktor 6.5 does not appear either