2»

Answers

• Michael Leary
    Michael Leary Member Posts: 25 Member

NO VPN here.

• Michael Leary
    Michael Leary Member Posts: 25 Member

Notes:

Native Access still on waiting to connect. Even with manual installation links given no it is still not updating and still titles left to update as well what it does have. So, after 2 days of downloading files and running individual titles - then testing NA - the count is lower, but it's stuck again. Some titles do not show in Control Panel. Control Panel has so many single NA Title entries it looks like a Native Instrument telephone book. When you uninstall to try again and run this list, perhaps somewhere running CCleaner might help but I doubt it can handle it. It has become a time waste with a user unable to work. Error messages occasionally insist on an update which did not come with those links I guess and it fails. It takes about two days to do this manual work NA was designed to handle.

Not working like the injured other laptops either so it is probably local (Firewall being the same for 5 laptops). Still no necessary Native NA related IP addresses requested in order to search drop list in Router. I've added IP's by reverse lookup of provided web site url's. Cannot get a confirmation. Slow death spiral for the new install on a new Dell XPS-17. I think something is lost in translation with the email support method. A listing of all non-responsive titles was provided. One thing I noticed is 3 file download types. Maybe 3 developer groups (Windows)...

1. ISO - mount and run PC/MAC as applicable
    2. ZIP - unsure if the MAC supports it but you can click in and run the executable in Windows.
    3. EXE - Either runs a ZIP extraction first to get the EXE or actually just runs it.

Naming between files and NA and Actual Titles in the app are sometimes altered and you must be careful to make sure you are looking at the right successful install. Some Web http 404 errors still unresolved with those links. I would bet the install somehow is wrecked for NA locally and there is registry to be deleted after uninstalling NA and reinstalling. Alternate directories in place with NA will sometimes be honored by the manual downloads, mostly it forgets the 64 bit VST or outright reverts to the C drive default user space. A 1TB disk is not enough to support what you can purchase, and I've purchased all. Its wrecked 2 other laptop desktops and brought them to a halt (OneDrive sync withemail logon) and so only a small footprint of Ultimate can be accessed and installed. This computer is using a name logon now with OneDrive turned off from the initial failure and no longer used nor the laptops in sync.

The vendor and I are now thinking of returning all Native product investment for what we can get in their store used sales. This would be an extreme white flag for 10-13k. Hopefully the vast bridge between US and GErmany will now run thru the LA offices with the vendor in the loop.

Thanks for the suggestions. At least the community is active here.

...waiting for connection..

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Thanks for the details. Saw that our support team is still in touch with you. Hope you find a solution soon.