S4 MK3 sound balance not ok
Fatalfelix Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 12 in Traktor Software & Hardware
I have a S4 MK3 since about 4 year. Always enjoyed it a lot!
Normally I make use of an external DAC, but today I played without. It was strange to hear that the sound was not well balanced. Left is louder compared to right.
- Looked in Traktor, but the pan knob was exactly in the middle;
- Tried the headphones on the S4, but this sounded balanced;
- changed the rca cable, nothing changed;
- Tried another device on the same cable. This resulted in a balanced sound. So it’s not my amplifier.
Looked on my MacBook Pro, but it seems I can’t control balance over there.
Does someone know if this is a soundcard issue? I can’t remember I had this when I first bought it.
I have the same problem with some kontakt instruments. For example Noire. I don’t get it centered. When I put the panorama in the middel it’s still more to the right. I checked my daw, computer, amp, monitor controller and my interface but everything is alright there. If I plug in a guitar or a mic I don’t have the issue. Stefan0
- 12.5K All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 572 Hangout
- 69 NI News
- 277 Tech Talks
- 1.3K Native Access
- 5.9K Komplete
- 768 Komplete General
- 1.4K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.2K Kontakt
- 569 Reaktor
- 189 Battery 4
- 318 Guitar Rig & FX
- 224 Massive X & Synths
- 283 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.6K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.1K Traktor
- 2.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators