Can I connect 2 Komplete Kontrollers to one Cubase 12 Project

Options
Blackstreet
Blackstreet Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi

I used to compose on Yamaha Genos and a Komplete Kontrol S 61 using Cubase 12 as a Daw. To get a more comfortable sitting position face to my Imac, I recently bought the new KK M 32 Kontroller from NI to create patterns...still using the more performing S 61 and my Genos in the producing consort. My question:

Is it possible to integrate both S 61 and M 32 into one cubase pro 12 daw template?

Can I buy such a useful template somewhere?

How should the Controller Keyboards entry and output to Cubase be configurated? Can I record live 2 tracks simulteanously?

Please NI, provide seperate scripts for the different KK controllers and make them accessible to your customers.

( I own (a too large) Novation Keyboard which fits more intuitively in the set than your own houses products ) By the way: More intelligible manuals focussing on music production rather than on programming would be largely welcome... (There are not only young dj's using your really performing software)

Thx for your help!

Best Answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can do all of the above. Just assign the track to the controller which is going to input the data. It usually says 'All Midi Inputs' and in that drop box menu there will be a list of devices that your system sees.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can do all of the above. Just assign the track to the controller which is going to input the data. It usually says 'All Midi Inputs' and in that drop box menu there will be a list of devices that your system sees.

• Blackstreet
    Blackstreet Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Many thx Gflat for tghuis rapid an efficient answer! Did not look too precisely to that drop box menu! it works! And it works fine!!

I testify: Komplete M32 and S 61 operate very nice live and simulteanously in one setting once the track entry channels put to KompleteKontrol S 61 MK 1 Port 1 and KompletekontrolM32 and the outputs routed to all.