Join TRAKTOR Accessibility Community

Options
2»

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,377 Expert
    Options

Please open your own thread. It's not relevant to the topic.

There is NuoStems https://nuo-stems.com/

• PaulBurak
    PaulBurak Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi guys! I'm "Traktor Blogger" from Belarus. I'd be happy to join the conversation and would love to share the information with my subscribers.

I use the Traktor daily for work, and I know almost all its flaws.

As a programmer, I understand very well that software development takes a lot of time. And that's why it's good that you introduce all the additions gradually.

You can contact me, I will be glad to cooperate with you. 👌

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    Options

Hi all

For technical issues, please create a new thread instead. For feature requests, feel free to drop your suggestion in the Ideas section here.

Please reply to this thread if you're interested in joining the Accessibility Group only.

• WaterPlease
    WaterPlease Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Don't know if this is for just the software or hardware as well.

But isotope effects in Traktor.

24bit recording ( I don't know, if this possible already)

Able to use line in/phono without Traktor running. (Due to no 24 bit recording, ripping vinyl has to be linked with Ableton) this might be user error.

For hardware, some midi Jogwheels would be pretty tasty treat, I've seen an old diy of mk1 S4 where the jogs are sawed off.

To have the current S4 platters would solve a lot of problems I have for B2B. the only options on the market are trash Gemini products, or Absurdity priced Denon/pioneer gear. No sound card needed.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,377 Expert
    Options

Good ideas. But I think you are in the wrong thread?

This has nothing to do with accessibility.

• Fayabird
    Fayabird Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello, I am interested in joining the community around the accessibility of Traktor.