Support Response Time for Transfer License

ruben
ruben Member Posts: 8 Member

I have sold my NI Licenses and started the Transfer. But since two days I get no answer from NI. No Mail that the received the Question. Nothing.

I made another Ticket to ask if they received the Question for License Transfer. This answer (ticket-Opening info) and confirmation came within seconds.

Why takes a simply License Transfer Question that long?

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

If you have registered HW/SW that you want to transfer more than 60 days ago, you should use automatic licennce transfer system. It takes from few hours to, say, a day....

Here is described how to do it. It is easy.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209566129-How-to-Request-a-License-Transfer-ID-to-Sell-Your-NI-Product

Otherwise (within 60 day period), you have to open a Support Ticket. Then, it takes from one to three days in most cases.

----------------

If you have not received any email just after entering the Ticket, Ticket got lost somehow.....

• ruben
    edited April 2023

i did this like described.

but it is longer than 60 days (one whole year ago).

on point 8 is written that support team must confirm in every situation.

so i think i have to wait ... nothing goes automatically, no confirmation that they received the transfer question.

still no answer from ni ...

----- point 8 of license transfer help ----

Once your transfer request has been approved by our Registration Support team, you will get a confirmation e-mail containing the Transfer ID

• Addyjay
    Addyjay Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Is the transfer system down. I’ve requested a transfer three days ago and yet to have a response.

• ruben

6 days now no answer from NI ...

• afrogrit
    afrogrit Member Posts: 57 Helper

NI please look into this