Tickets remain unanswered

Options
Lavan
Lavan Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I have the problem that I have registered products on different accounts. According to NI, this is not a big issue, you should contact support. In the meantime I have sent 2 tickets, one on 29 March 2023, the second on 04 April 2023. At least for the first ticket enough time would have passed now to get an answer.

is there a general problem with the support at the moment?

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,287 Expert
    Options

Welcome onboard.

The sad thing is your sentence could have stopped at “Is there a general problem?”

Sometimes I think NI guys are in fact a One Man Band. In this case, this guy is doing a looooot of work 😂

• Lavan
    Options

Yes, it feels like a one man band, atm. Meanwhile I saw some other people asking the similar question about reaction time.

I remember contacting the support around 2010, still have the emails. The reaction was fast and helpful. I hope the guy at NI gets some help from friends soon or is able to hire 2-3 employees. 😃

• Lavan
    Options

Day 10 on first ticket, still waiting for any answer.

I really like to get help with this issue. I think someone at NI "just" needs to merge my accounts as they write on the help pages.

I tried to find Traktor in Native Access 2 and later with Native Access 1, no success.

I see the serials for app and upgrades in my NI account and can enter it in Native Access, but Traktor never shows up.

Is there any Mod of this forum, who can help me to escalate the ticket?

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Unluckily, the “friends” they are looking help from are….us.

It’s easier to find another user here in the community helping than a NI employee. But some issues can be addressed only by them. Let’s hope they start being faster at least on these ones…

• LostInFoundation
    Options

I’ll try to suggest you a workaround: have you ever thought of asking for a License transfer? You pretend you are selling products from account A and once you receive the new serials, you register them under account B.

The only problem with this is…you still have to wait for them, cause the License transfer needs their approval…🤪

• LostInFoundation
    Options

You can’t just enter the same serials in NA…it will tell you they are already registered under another account. You need a License transfer for this

• Lavan
    Options

Yea I tried that.

when I enter the serial in NA it says that the product is successful registered now, but it never shows up. I don’t know exactly what the problem is, because I see the products and serials in my actual NI account.

I also asked in a ticket for a transfer from the old email adress to the new one, maybe it helps, but I wonder why I see all product serials, I ever bought, in the new NI account already.