compatibility traktor pro 2 e windows 11

Gio71
Gio71 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

hi, a few years ago i bought the traktor pro 2 software using a pc with windows 8 operating system. a week ago i changed the pc and bought a new one with windows 11 operating system but i can't install traktor pro 2 anymore. i checked and i it says pro version 2 only works with windows 8 and not 11. do i have to buy the traktor 3 or is there a different solution?

Best Answer

• Will.Pee
    Will.Pee Member Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓

I think you will have to upgrade to Traktor Pro 3. If you own a Traktor Pro 2 License then you are eligible for cheaper upgrade pricing which you can sign in to the Native Instruments store to access. With Traktor Pro 3 you'll also get access to an upgraded audio engine and compatibility with mk3 Traktor controllers.

Answers

• Will.Pee
    Will.Pee Member Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓

I think you will have to upgrade to Traktor Pro 3. If you own a Traktor Pro 2 License then you are eligible for cheaper upgrade pricing which you can sign in to the Native Instruments store to access. With Traktor Pro 3 you'll also get access to an upgraded audio engine and compatibility with mk3 Traktor controllers.