when do I receive my product download ?

jamescope
jamescope Member Posts: 3 Member

24 hours ago I purchased the Kontakt Komplete 14 CE and I received an email after it had taken money out of my account . the email stated that I would get the serial numbers and download codes within a couple hours maximum , I've read that it can take days on rare occasion due to high level of customers or it has to be manually confirmed but after hours and hours of waiting I still didn't receive any email with the serial number or download links . my order reference number is 105000135145C . its been a while now and still no links. please sort this out Native! help would be appreciated .

Best Answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

He meant you shouldn't post the order number publicly. But its not a concern.

Unfortunately NI keeps traditional business hours and therefore you won't get support until Monday morning euro time. Sorry, I can't rationalize it for you, or speak to your frustration. Only thing you can do now is wait patiently, regardless of any contempt you may have.

Answers

• softigger
    softigger Member Posts: 5 Member

I think it is better for you to write not in the forum, but in the e-mail of the project.

• jamescope
    jamescope Member Posts: 3 Member

What do you mean ?

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

He meant you shouldn't post the order number publicly. But its not a concern.

Unfortunately NI keeps traditional business hours and therefore you won't get support until Monday morning euro time. Sorry, I can't rationalize it for you, or speak to your frustration. Only thing you can do now is wait patiently, regardless of any contempt you may have.