MMorhp Set up in Maschine

Hi all, has anyone successfully set this up in Maschine ......and if you can

give me an idiot-proof set-up guide? I just can't get it to work at all ....and the interface looks like the 1990's and the manual is no better. Bought it on a whim and now regret it!

Thanks

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

the melda stuff is great, so lets say you have two channels, insert MMorph on one channel, then you select it while in plugin mode. Then you see a lot of pages and the last is "side chain input", and MMorph uses this input and the main input, so you set the other channel as side chain input and set volume of the side chain input channel all the way down. Then you can morph between those 2 sounds. Really the melda stuff is amazing - you just need time for some of the stuff, but it´s worth every minute you spend understanding it.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

the melda stuff is great, so lets say you have two channels, insert MMorph on one channel, then you select it while in plugin mode. Then you see a lot of pages and the last is "side chain input", and MMorph uses this input and the main input, so you set the other channel as side chain input and set volume of the side chain input channel all the way down. Then you can morph between those 2 sounds. Really the melda stuff is amazing - you just need time for some of the stuff, but it´s worth every minute you spend understanding it.

• Famous Rebel
    Famous Rebel Member Posts: 3 Member

Hey thanks for this ...sorry it took so long to get back ...after I posted I got COVID and it totally wiped me out ...Ive just managed to get back to machine ..thanks again