Power Supply don't Work ? Traktor S2 Mk3

Amadeo
Amadeo Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello everyone,

I recently bought this power supply :https://www.thomann.de/fr/native_instruments_power_supply_40w.htm

But when I plug in the power, nothing happens, the leds of the traktor s2 mk3, don't get brighter or anything

After several tests the power supply seems to work well but not with my controller :(

people to help me?

Best Answer

• Thomas Matt Online
    Thomas Matt Online Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

So it seems the power supply may be correct. I recommend taking your controller back to your local retailer and asking for either a replacement or a repair as it could be a faulty port. I'd also recommend testing the power supply with another device or Multi-Meter.

Traktor S2 MK3 Power Specification

Output voltage: 15V DC

Input voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz

I wish you the best of luck!

Answers

• Thomas Matt Online
    Thomas Matt Online Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

So it seems the power supply may be correct. I recommend taking your controller back to your local retailer and asking for either a replacement or a repair as it could be a faulty port. I'd also recommend testing the power supply with another device or Multi-Meter.

Traktor S2 MK3 Power Specification

Output voltage: 15V DC

Input voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz

I wish you the best of luck!

• Thomas71638
    Thomas71638 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

...with External power supply my LEDs are also NOT brigther but I could measure that no power over USB from my Laptop is taken and you can use the USB connector on the back also...