Phone Number That Works For Customer Support? - Damaged Keyboard in Shipping

Phialethes
Phialethes Member Posts: 5 Member

Hello,

I have seen others ask, but have not seen a direct answer. Is there a number to call to talk to customer support? The answering machine at the California office tells you to dial 323-879-8217 anytime Monday through Friday from 12-4 pm pacific time. When you call the number it is just static.

I received a damaged S88 Keyboard in the mail earlier this week. I would like to sort it out but I have not heard back from my online support ticket yet. In previous experience, my support tickets tend to sit for days before I get a response and I would like to resolve this right away.

Is there a phone number that works to call for customer support?

Thank you.

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,128 Expert

No, support tickets are (currently) the only way to get help these days. Response time has been slow at times, though. And now with the weekend approaching, better not expect an answer until next week.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

nine one one !

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Hi @Phialethes I've escalated your ticket now. Our support team will get back to you as soon as we can.

• Phialethes

Thank you, Kaiwan_NI. It has been almost a week since I received my damaged keyboard and placed a support ticket, and I still have yet to hear anything back.

• Phialethes

@Kaiwan_NI It has been over a week and I have yet to hear anything back. This type of customer service response is simply not acceptable for a thousand dollar plus piece of equipment. Any updates?

• Phialethes

@Kaiwan_NI Hello. It has now been about 15 days since I received my damaged keyboard and I have yet to hear a single response from my support tickets. What can I do to get this resolved? I would like to initiate a refund as soon as possible.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

I escalated your ticket again last Friday and our support team has gotten back to you already it seems. Really sorry again for the delay. 🙏