Komplete Kontrol 2.8 could not load plugin after moving libraries to external hard drive

Options
2»

Comments

• Ron2andia
    Ron2andia Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

I also do not see a NI folder in the library.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Ron2andia Try the following, Close Logic and delete this file:

Macintosh HD/Users/Your User name/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Also make sure to give full disk access to Komplete Kontrol and Logic: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Ron2andia
    Ron2andia Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

Thanks. I looked for that file but it’s not there. Here’s the other issues… I reinstalled everything to an external drive.. It found everything but the machine 2 library. I was told that the folder was named incorrectly. I reinstalled yet the folder name stayed the same. I manually changed the folder name. NI asked me to find the path. I did so and it finally checked green. I opened machine and it won’t load past initializing GUI. Logic still gives missing plug in error.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Ron2andia Please get in touch with our support here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_Kontrol It looks like my colleagues will need to have a deeper look in your system.