Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.
halion 7 crashing komplete kontrol
ive been using halion 6 in komlete kontrol with no issues ive just updated to halion 7 and now komplete kontrol wont start..as its loading and it scans halion 7 it freezes and then crashes it wont get past it..
is anyone else having same issue?
im on windows 10 pc ..
I updated to H7 and it’s fine for me, tho I have found it likes to crash just switching presets, tho I’d blame Steinberg for that over NI.0
@djwaxxy Do the crashes happen in Komplete Kontrol in standalone too? Have you tried resetting Komplete Kontrol's database?
Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database
- In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
- C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
- Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
- Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
- Delete only the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder found here.
- Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
It might be worth checking with Steinberg too, as Jester suggested.0
thanks ill give this a try sorry late reply ive been sick so not been in studio0
- 10.7K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 445 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 207 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 619 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 486 Reaktor
- 154 Battery 4
- 270 Guitar Rig & FX
- 202 Massive X & Synths
- 212 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators