How to (Re) installing KOMPLETE ULTIMATE on new SSD drive.

Cedz
Cedz Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi there, I have tried searching for a solution to this however unsuccessfully so am asking the community here. I lost (don’t ask) my SSD drive where I had installed NI Komplete Ultimate and am hoping someone can point me to a post or give me fool proof (they’d need to be fool proof) instructions on how to install the files on my new SSD drive. macOS. Really would be appreciated,thanks.

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 931 Guru
    Answer ✓

You did not specify whether you lost the entire old machine or just possibly an external SSD drive - but assuming its just the external SSD - the only "fool proof" instructions are to fire up Native Access on your Mac (assuming it's already there from before) - and set your "new" directory structures to instruct NA2 to place the new files on your new SSD and then start from scratch - downloading everything one by one

No shortcuts in this case.

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 931 Guru
    Answer ✓

You did not specify whether you lost the entire old machine or just possibly an external SSD drive - but assuming its just the external SSD - the only "fool proof" instructions are to fire up Native Access on your Mac (assuming it's already there from before) - and set your "new" directory structures to instruct NA2 to place the new files on your new SSD and then start from scratch - downloading everything one by one

No shortcuts in this case.

VP

• Cedz
    Cedz Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi Vocalpoint, thank you for your advice! With your direction and help from NI's @Terry i'll be able to do this. The support from Terry was excellent BTW, and I'm very appreciative to you both. Thanks again VP, Best wishes.