I don’t see the libraries with images in Kontakt 7 on the left side like I used to see in Kontakt 6.

MRBigEvil
MRBigEvil Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Kontakt

I only see these small images. But not the long images on the left side under the libraries section which I also don’t see.

Best Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓

The button icon top left beside the Kontakt logo switches. Also F1 in windows to hide/show the side pane must still be a function.

• MRBigEvil
    Answer ✓

@Gee_Flat Bro you are my hero today. It was not F1 but F10. I was so confused because the button on the top left corner did not work. So I tried clicking some keys and found out it was F10. Thanks a million!

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Answer ✓

The button icon top left beside the Kontakt logo switches. Also F1 in windows to hide/show the side pane must still be a function.

• MRBigEvil
    Answer ✓

@Gee_Flat Bro you are my hero today. It was not F1 but F10. I was so confused because the button on the top left corner did not work. So I tried clicking some keys and found out it was F10. Thanks a million!

• Gee_Flat
    edited February 2023
  • chrisshe@gmail.com
    chrisshe@gmail.com Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Why did I have to search over the internet, watch a bunch of videos and read a bunch of posts in various forums (NI or reddit or whatever) to finally end up here and find that it was all opened up with a single function key?

Why is this not togglable in the UI?

Why did it come default with everything turned off?

Why don't you guys do user-based focus studies with your interfaces?

I can't tell you how many times I've been totally frustrated with Kontakt UI issues since I dumped full price money on a Komplete package.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,605 Expert

Why is this not togglable in the UI?

It is - the little bookshelf icon, right next to the Kontakt logo - and which has a tooltip which reads 'Toggles between Kontakt's instrument rack and the content browser'