Battery 4, Maschine and Komplete Kontrol not showing all libraries
@Jeremy_NI Thank you for your answer. I finally managed to make it work yesterday but now I have another issue that drives me nuts :)
All the libraries in Maschine and Battery are not showing up. I tried to reinstall, rescan but nothing happens.
And even when I try to happen a kit in battery I can see the kits in the folder but they are greyed out and I can not click on them to open them... Please help me!0
Hey @David!!! I created this thread from your last post, as the subject is now different.
So make sure that Battery 4, Maschine and Komplete Kontrol all have Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS
Then you would need to reset the database for Battery, Maschine and Komplete Kontrol.
Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database
- Go to the following location on your computer:
- Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
- Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
- Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
- Delete only the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder found here.
- Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
- Reboot your computer and reopen the KOMPLETE KONTROL software to check that the issue has been resolved.
Repeat with Battery 4 and Maschine.
That should be fixed now.0
- 10.8K All Categories
- 22 Welcome
- 450 Hangout
- 59 NI News
- 209 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 623 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.9K Kontakt
- 491 Reaktor
- 156 Battery 4
- 271 Guitar Rig & FX
- 203 Massive X & Synths
- 213 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators