Only Kontakt 7 Player / Reaktor 6 Player shows up in Native Access

2»

Answers

• Wouter
    Wouter Member Posts: 12 Member

@Rich_NI Is it possible to please tell me what to do? Logic crashes and doesn't even show the loading screen. And Kontakt 7 (not sure if it's the player) is also a demo now. I followed this process mentioned above. The refresh button top right is greyed out and doesn't do anything, and next to the NATIVE Access it continues loading without doing anything (it's been over 2 hours).

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @Wouter

I'm sorry, I didn't see your response until today, it seems to have gotten buried.

I see you have a ticket in our backlog with the Product Usage team - I have just marked the ticket as high priority and escalated it.

Hopefully they will be able to get back to you soon. Sorry for the delay!

• WEEZIE1982
    WEEZIE1982 Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2023

I have the same issue. sent a ticket and still no viable response. Mince says player not Kontakt 7 which i bought via your summer discount. This is really becoming an issues in terms of resolving the issue.

Ticket number: [Native Instruments - #3955851] Re: Purchased Kontakt 7 (£134.50) for should this show as Kontakt 7 player when installed? It appears as player version but mentions its a bundle.

Been trying to sort this out sine for many weeks and will appreciate someone contacting me today with a solution. High Priority.

I have followed the above steps and actually uninstalled kontakt 7 and reinstalled via access. same result

• Nickbase
    Nickbase Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi NI, same here with Reaktor 6. Bought and installed via native access but no entry in native access. Only the Player Version I installed last year ist showing up. I deleted the nativeaccess.xml file but it looks like before. I work om a M1 MacBook Pro. Very annoying procedure.

If you NI guys read this, please help. I wrote a ticket but no answer yet (ticket 4012449)

• kory
    kory Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

#metoo #ditto Ticket 4013843

• kory
    edited August 2023

I found a fix for Kontakt and Reaktor being stuck with only the Player license (Edit: not really, keep reading).

In Native Access, click on All then Applications to see all of the apps installed. Take a note of all of the ones that say Player. Close Native Access.

Go to Add or Remove programs under start and search for these apps and uninstall them. Note that Kontakt 6 is only called Kontakt with a version listed as 6.x.x.x and uninstall that too, if needed.

Once all of those are uninstalled open Native Access and click on All then Applications again and then click on the Refresh icon at the top right. Once it is done refreshing, maybe 15 seconds or so, you should see that you can now install the full versions instead of the Player versions, except in my case (see screenshot), it looks like Kontakt 6 Player is still stuck at Player.

Edit: And yeah, Native Access is just plain broken, it installs Player versions again (see second screenshot), like ****** Native Instruments? Seriously?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

Hey there, please check the best answer, and specifically the link to this article: Native Access Error Message: "Activation failed...Internal error during activation"

In the case all steps failed to make it work, please contact our support as my colleagues will need some private data: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• Jeremy_NI

@WEEZIE1982 @Nickbase @kory My colleagues should get back to you soon.

• kory

This solution worked but only for Kontakt 7, still have the issue with Reaktor 6 and Kontakt 6:

• Close Native Access.
    • Go to

Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

Win C: > Users > Public > Public Documents > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

• Delete the activation token of Kontakt 7 (yes it is hard to find because sorting doesn't work):

9259876f-e616-4e21-bc27-0b506868e1d0.jwt

• Open Native Access & press refresh.
    • Kontakt 7 shows up without Player and also opening it will now show it is the full version.

• kory
    edited August 2023

68cffbb8-7b20-4e9a-bee5-1dab962049ff Kontakt 6 Player

39232cc5-01ba-4404-b5aa-00af0c82b92e Reaktor 6 Player

I found the full list here under a spoiler tag (unable to post a link): audiosex.pro/threads/native-access-to-use-or-not-to-use.63156/#post-620570

• Jeremy_NI

@kory Thanks for the heads up, in the meantime, I had already updated the initial response from @Rich_NI since I got more info from the Native Access supporters!

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

This issue should be fixed with Native Access's latest version 3.6.0. Make sure to install the latest version, you can find it here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/