Native Access - Missing All Products. Nothing Available to Install.

Options
JZ027
JZ027 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Today, when I log into Native Access it shows nothing is installed, and there are no products associated with my account. (However, when I log into Native-Instruments website, it correctly shows all my products associated with my account.)

I've tried rebooting, logging off/on Native Access. And still nothing. I'm posting a screenshots for reference.

Missing is Kontakt 7, numerous Kontakt instruments, Massive, FM8, and a variety of other products I've purchased over the years.

Running Native Access v3.10.1 and Win10.

Guessing this is probably an issue with this version, with something server-side, or both. Is anyone else encountering this, and were you able to fix it?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JZ027
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update. It seemed to work after all. I left the Native Access screen up and walked away for a few minutes. When I came back, all my products were showing again.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,241 mod
    edited April 28
    Options

Try this fix by Jeremy_NI :

Quote Jeremy_NI :

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

NativeAccess.xml.zip

If the above doesn't help then please contact : N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !

• JZ027
    Options

That didn't work. I've used that trick before when products showed as not installed/unable to install. But in those cases, the instruments/products were still visible inside of Native Access as belonging to my account. In this case, Native Access seems to think I don't own any products, based on the screen shots I posted originally.

• JZ027
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update. It seemed to work after all. I left the Native Access screen up and walked away for a few minutes. When I came back, all my products were showing again.