NI Access not launching AND activation issues in MASCHINE 2

Options
lemondaft
lemondaft Member Posts: 3 Member
edited April 27 in Native Access

Hi there

I know many of you have issues with Native Access 3.10 and I've read some of the posts here and unfortunately I am not able to lauch the application

I'm running a Mac Pro Intel from 2018 with Sonoma 14.4.1

I have unsintalled and re installed Native Access and deleted the files in the library and the plsit file also…

After re installing the application I have the following

1. Native access installs then the wheel keeps on turning when installing dependencies
  2. Most of the time the process keeps on turning and nothing happens. Sometimes the process stops and I reload the application
  3. When reloading I have the login window, I enter my login and password then I have the "unable to logib" window

It used to have no impact on my work with Maschine but NOW IT DOES :-((

Many products ask for activation !!

If there's a fix that would be awesome !

Thanks a lot

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,121 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Try the trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending product XML)

If that doesn't work the try Jeremy_NI's latest 'invention' , the replacing the XML file ! :

Quote Jeremy_NI :

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

NativeAccess.xml.zip

If that doesn't work either than you will have to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

Answers

• lemondaft
    Options

Actually it's worth than before

Now the plugins in Maschine 2 ask for activation :-(((
    Kontakt, Guitar Rig, ask for activation so I am basically unable to play music right now !!
    HELP NEEDED :-)

• PoorFellow
    Answer ✓
    Options

Try the trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending product XML)

If that doesn't work the try Jeremy_NI's latest 'invention' , the replacing the XML file ! :

Quote Jeremy_NI :

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

NativeAccess.xml.zip

If that doesn't work either than you will have to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• lemondaft
    Options

Thanks so much !

Surprisingly step 2 of the related issue just made my native access work !!!

So cool you've answerd my question ;-)

• PoorFellow
    Options

Thank you very much for taking time to provide feedback ! And you are very welcome , I am glad to have been able to assist you to solve the problem 😀