Please!!! Missing Plugins in Native Access and Kontakt Plugins in Demo Mode

Options
MaschRazz
MaschRazz Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTORS EDITION plugins missing from Native Access, some are opening in Demo Mode.

Kontakt 7 and many other plugins that I have purchased from Native Instruments are not showing in Native Access

MacBook Pro 2021 - Apple M1 Pro - 16GBRAM - 1TB Storage - Sonoma 14.0

Full Disk Access enabled.

Thank you all beforehand for being so helpful.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,851 mod
    edited April 24 Answer ✓
    Options

@MaschRazz

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

Open Kontakt, are all your products showing?

Let us know if that fixed it.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,051 mod
    Options

You can try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending product XML e.g. Kontakt) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps

If that does not help then please contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support !

There has just been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,014 Guru
    Options

What version of Native Access are you using? It it's V1 - there's a possible main cause.

VP

• MaschRazz
    Options

Hey @Vocalpoint, Im running on the latest version of Native Access.

• MaschRazz
    Options

Correct, NA. v3.10.1

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,014 Guru
    Options

And your exact version of Sonoma? If you are actually running 14.0.0 - that could be a big issue.

A lot of the NI plugs were not supported for use in Sonoma - espeically the very earliest versions. This did not really start working nicely until Sonoma 14.4.1

And even then - those NI plugins that are supported under Sonoma - must meet the following version number criteria:

macOS 14 Sonoma Compatibility Statement – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

As PoorFellow noted - it might be time to consult NI support on this.

Also - I did not catch any clues from you on whether or not this thread was entered because of a new issue (a brand new first time install of Collectors Edition that never worked) OR you did have some success where some instruments WERE working previously - and now you have an issue?

VP

• MaschRazz
    Options

Appreciate your effort to help me solve this issue.

I have already reached out to NI Support, and they are on it. Gladly

I am on Sonoma 14.0, and will have to check if I have the compatible versions of them installed

I’d like to clarify that I’ve been using KOMPLETE since version 11 and have methodically upgraded to each new edition, including the latest KOMPLETE 14 Collector’s Edition. During these transitions, I’ve had a smooth experience with installations and operations without any significant issues. The matter at hand does not arise from a new install or previous problems with the instruments. Instead, my engagement in this thread concerns a unique challenge with missing plugins that I’m facing for the first time, which doesn’t seem to align with my typical user experience.

I appreciate any guidance you might offer to resolve this particular situation.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,051 mod
    edited April 24
    Options

Instead, my engagement in this thread concerns a unique challenge with missing plugins that I’m facing for the first time, which doesn’t seem to align with my typical user experience.

Might be the using of the latest version of N.A. that is causing your problem. Ni has actually later switched off the newest version for , I think, Sonoma users. I don't know if too old for you but you could try : NATIVE ACCESS 3.8.0 , only even if it does help then it will probably auto-update at first opportunity.. Also , even trying to reverting to another version might be less than optimal in connection with N.I. helping you trouble-shoot (I don't know , just mentioning in case !)

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 24 Answer ✓
    Options

@MaschRazz

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

Open Kontakt, are all your products showing?

Let us know if that fixed it.

• MaschRazz
    Options

Did exactly this and there is hope. Now my NA library is full, all my NI Effects are due for an update, these plus some other plugins show a repair option. But I think Im very close to having it all properly working.

Any suggestions or instructions on what to do next?

Is it recommended to only and only have your latest Kontakt version, and should I uninstall the other versions?

Also, if Im good to Update and Repair some of these plugins and there isn't anything else to be done, let me know so I can proceed with confidence.

You guys are extremely helpful, so grateful.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@MaschRazz That's good news.

The NI effects were updated not so long ago, maybe it wasn't showing before, you could try to update one and see if it gets updated.

Usually when you update Kontakt it will remove the previous version.