Native Access can't connect after update.

Options
randiskhan
randiskhan Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Native Access has displayed "Cannot connect to Internet." since last update. "Retry" button, reinstalling, and restarting computer do not resolve issue. Screengrab image attached shows message as well as "about" dialog to show version/build. I do not have a VPN. No other applications on computer are having issues connecting to Internet.

Any thoughts?

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,951 mod
    Options

Have you checked Windows or internet security firewall settings ?

Else , try the following ! (includes deleting the Native Access directory) :

This is assuming that you are on Windows and that you know how to show system files and hidden files in Windows explorer !

Then download N.A. from here

Then uninstall Native Access from your computer !

Then delete the NativeAccess XML found in the directory : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then (if still there) delete the whole Native Access directory located at : C:\Users\[YOUR User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Native Instruments\Native Access

Reboot PC

Then run the downloaded N.A. installer as an Admin and allow it to do it's setup ! (the above did not include removal of your NTKDaemon which ought not matter in this case)

By now N.A. ought to be started and logged in , but else then run the N.A. app as an Admin and log in.

• randiskhan
    Options

Thank you PoorFellow for taking the time to write up these instructions. Unfortunately they did not resolve my issue.

Any ideas on what I could try next?

Thanks for your help!

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,951 mod
    Options

Sorry , no , if the above does not help then all I can suggest is to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support !

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !

• randiskhan
    Options

Thanks.

Will do.